Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Herbert & Bert Show

I got an idea for a new animated series. It's tentatively called "The Herbert & Bert Show" based on a couple of fish characters I invented some time ago. The idea is that each episode would only be one minute which should help them to be face paced, fun and easy to produce. All the characters would be fish or some sort of sea creature and the settings would be, naturally, underwater. The subject matter would be lessons taken from the Bible or other morally uplifting material.

Anyways, that's the basic idea. I'm still working on the concept and even with the two fish above I'm trying to figure out which one is Herbert and which one is Bert :-)

6 comments:

  1. Great idea Zeb. The red guy looks like a Bert to me if that is any help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I was leaning towards him being Herbert :-) Oh well, it's still in the idea stage. Thanks for your commenting. I don't get many :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your production reel! I check up here every so often to get things for the little kid's devos. Keep up the good work!
    lots of love, StepCTC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Steph! Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the larger fish should have the longer name...just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your input Tammy! I'm still trying to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete