Thursday, January 27, 2011

Xara Outsider January 2011 special edition on cartoons

I just got a whole lot of free advertising compliments of Xara.com by having my work highlighted in their monthly newsletter, the Outsider. There is a link that takes you to their Inspirational Art page that starts off with my cartoon slideshow and some tutorials I've done and, if that wasn't enough, they included a link to my animation "Little Pebble." In addition, they updated my gallery with some new art at the Xara Gallery. Whew! So check it out!

One thing I don't understand about Little Pebble is how few views it has gotten. I felt it was one of my best animations to date. Hmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. Zeb, this is so neat! You're my favorite artist and best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, to that Didier! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete