Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Last Month or So

So what have I been doing for the past month or so? A lot, that's what! Aside from illustrating a few articles that have come my way, a logo, and a company slideshow, I've been animating. I finished my very first 30 second commercial as well as three short animations for one of my regular clients. Unfortunately, I can't share any of the details or show samples of that work at this time since it is under copyright and is yet to be released. But all that to say, I have been happily quite busy. For about 2-3 months before that I was going through the doldrums of freelancing with little work trickling in. For awhile I was contemplating a career change--street sweeping anyone? But I figured the wind/work would pick up sometime, and it did! So now I am on the home stretch of my recent flurry of assignments and hopefully it will keep up in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment