Monday, November 4, 2013

500 YouTube Subscribers!

Well, for some this may not be such a big deal, but for my little channel it is! I just hit 500 subscribers and I believe it is partially because of the surge of views that my Story of Thanksgiving animation has had over the past few days. It is now my number one video with over 35,000 views and climbing daily. For a long time my review of the Wacom 12WX tablet was my all-time highest viewed video but Thanksgiving has shot past it. It will probably continue to gain views as we near Thanksgiving so I will be curious to see how far it will go.

One funny thing about the Story of Thanksgiving is that I've gotten a couple of comments poo-pooing it saying that is not what actually happened, etc. Well, of course it's not totally factual! By the way, since when do we take the word of a rock for telling the truth?! I replied to one comment with, "I guess you just can't trust a talking rock! ;-)" In any case, I'm glad that it has become popular. I had fun making it and am glad that it is doing so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment