Sunday, March 29, 2015

1500 YouTube Subscribers!

Okay, so I haven't posted anything for a very long time. Where have I been? I'm still a freelancer but am now working full time on animation projects for a production company. It's all new stuff and therefore I am not able to share the details for public consumption. In any case, you can rest assured that I am happily working away on new character designs, animated series, storyboards and so on. Lots to do and lots to learn.

In the meantime, I have been happy to see that the videos on my YouTube channel have continued to attract viewers. My top video is The Story of Thanksgiving which is working its way up to 1 million views. So, hey, that's very cool! I'm still using Xara for final art and Toon Boom Harmony for animation. Also, sometime in the not too distant future I hope to switch from PC to Mac. That oughtta be fun!

I'm not accepting any new projects as my current workload is all I can handle. I still have my evenings and weekends relatively free but those times are strictly for my family and relaxing. So hopefully I will have some news to report here as time goes on but for now, "That's all folks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment